We are looking for a talented Drupal developer for our Ocean City office with 4+ years of direct Drupal development experience. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a number of high profile custom designed websites for our customers. This position will have an emphasis on back end development of custom Drupal modules for an interactive community website.
Ideal candidate is someone who wants to continue to learn while working with an amazing group of developers in a great environment
• 4+ years of PHP/Drupal development; ability to develop and integrate customized modules into applications
• Experience developing websites in a content management system, including custom templates and module development
• Strong knowledge of SQL and specifically MySQL database
• Understanding and preferable working background with REST/SOAP/JSON
• Self-supportive debugging and problem-solving skills including cross-browser and OS compatibility
• Strong knowledge of code optimization and Agile design principles
• Experience developing custom commerce solutions in PHP
• Proficiency working within Subversion (SVN), Git, or similar source control system
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.