This position performs technical writing for proposals to US Government agencies including Army, Navy, Air Force, NASA, Department of Energy, and National Institute of Health.
The selected person must have proficiency in technical proposal writing and the uncanny ability to take the incomprehensible writing of our technical staff and make it legible.
- Interpret RFP/solicitation requirements and develop proposal outlines, storyboards and writing approach.
- Work with Engineers to finalize technical proposal consistent with the technical requirements.
- Exhibit attention to detail to consistently verify the compliance matrix based on the customer requirements and Statement of Work.
- Utilize skill to write clearly with good grammar, logical flow, clarity, and coherence thereby conveying technical concepts precisely to proposal evaluators.
- Perform proposal editing and rewriting as required.
- Take leadership in developing templates for RFP, BAA, RFI & RFQ responses.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Maintain flexibility to perform other assignments
- Minimum 4 years of Federal or DoD (preferred) proposal development and technical writing experience.
- Experience and proficiency using computers and software for proposal development
- Self-starter with good listening skills and ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
This position is located in our Ocean City, MD office.