Artisan Networking offers certified program and project managers that ensure successful project deliveries on time and on-budget. We believe successful project delivery starts with well-trained and mentored project managers. All project managers are members of and hold certifications from the Project Management Institute. In combination with our amazing Artisan Business Intelligence System (IBIS) software, Artisan's project management capabilities are second to none.
Along with expert project management, Artisan Networking is experienced with the reporting requirements of Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA). Specifically Artisan Networking can support your agency’s implementation of the FITARA requirements based on guidance set forth in OMB Memorandum M-15-14 regarding:
1. Agency Chief Information Officer (CIO) Authority Enhancements
2. Enhanced Transparency and Improved Risk Management in IT Investments
3. Portfolio Review
4. Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative
5. Expansion of Training and Use of IT Cadres
6. Maximizing the Benefit of the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative
7. Governmentwide Software Purchasing Program
To speed the implementation of the FITARA requirements, Artisan Networking follows a standard approach and uses tools that have been developed and used in the commercial sectors for a number of years. Please contact Artisan Networking if you are ready to make better technology cost decisions for your agency.